วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What To Do With Those Overripe Bananas

What do you do with overripe bananas that are ripe to eat? If your bananas are more black then yellow spots. If the stems like a ripcord, only to tear. Why does not Banana Nut Cookies.

This morning when I walked into the kitchen, I noticed the bananas on the kitchen table turned black spotted. My first thought was to make banana bread. But then I realized it was a perfect opportunity to create a new cookie recipe.

Throwing caution to the wind Ibegun to create a cookie recipe from my best recipe for banana nut bread. I added a few ingredients and added some ingredients to be deducted as well as some components. Then I began to bake. The first group came out shaped like cookies, but easy as pie. They tasted so much like banana nut bread. Not bad, but not what I was trying to create. I then added more butter and sugar to make it a little clearer and sweeter. What makes a good cookie to a largeCookie? Chocolate chips. I added a bag of chocolate chips with quality. Quality is the key word here, the quality of the chocolate chips can either make or break a good place. This batch was good, but needs some extra texture. I wanted to create a cake cookie. I wanted to create a cookie. The next group I added coconut and oats. Wow, what a difference! The coconut and oats not only add texture, but added, crisp and chewiness to.

What was that old saying? Something like, "ifLife give you lemons, make lemon aid. "In other words, when life gives you overripe bananas to make banana nut chocolate chip cookies. You always have fruit on the southern route there is always a recipe, let me say to create a cookie recipe.

Cream together:


2 cups butter

1-cup sugar

1-cup brown sugar

2 eggs

3-Banana

½ cup sour cream

According to the above ingredients are thoroughly combined, mixed-Mixin:


1 ½ tsp. Baking powder

1 tsp. Baking powder

½ tsp. Salt

4 cups flour

Mix all these ingredients together well. Now I'm going to add some options, but you must add at least some of these ingredients, if not all of them. When baking cookies, each has its own individual taste. It is always advisable to make a new cookie recipe on its own. Things you want to add and remove things that you do not. Who knows your cookie canturn out even better than the original recipe.

1-cup nuts

1-11.5 oz bag of chocolate chips

1-cup coconut

1-cup quick oats



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Baking Supplies Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template