วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Baking Your Hand Painted Glasses

It's funny, I have received so many e-mails in the past week from people who are trying to have its own color glassware. You want to give them as gifts for the upcoming celebration. These are questions that use the type of paint on it is really okay, the glass in the oven?

You could have the same questions, but were too afraid to ask. Well, first ask again, do not be afraid. I know I sure did my share of questions asked by other artists, although Ipainting for years. Most of them were more than willing to share information as well as giving pointers. I know I am more than willing to help others with their questions.

My first suggestion when it is beginning to paint on glass to the instructions on the color that you follow to use. I recommend that if the piece suggests, so that dry for a certain time to make sure you follow them carefully. It can make a difference in how your piece turns out.

TheImportant thing to remember if you want to bake glassware, it is held in your oven if it is cold. Start your pre-heating process after it has already put into the oven. When baking is complete, allow your pieces to cool completely before removing it from the oven. Sudden change in temperature is what causes the glass to break. If you follow these instructions, you should be good.

When in doubt, always ask!



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Baking Supplies Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template