วันศุกร์ที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Dense Delicious Chocolate Brownies

A lot of people think I'm crazy because I'm not a big fan of chocolate. In addition, it shocked to learn that I make one of the best chocolate cake she had ever been to. Frankly, most people simply do not believe ... that until they try it. My chocolate cake has certainly established a good reputation for itself over the years, from which I first when there is a surprise for the birthday of my mother and I was 14 years old. I have a recipe, and it worked. It's not only worked, it workedvery good, so that now, after over 25 years, I still have claims on it for every birthday, anniversary, take holidays and just about any other special occasion that will be displayed.

I recognize that there is a good cake, but not between a huge chocolate fan and not a huge cake fan, I can not do everything they enthusiastically. The strange thing is that I absolutely love chocolate brownies! It is probably a good thing that my friends and family are fans of the chocolateCakes less likely, because I am (allow it to pass too much or even have ever really), then if I was always this dense, delicious chocolate brownies that I had to share it over here would do with you.

So be careful ... comes from someone who can normally "do or die" when it comes to chocolate cakes, are murderers. I would recommend that you have some evidence at hand, when these things come out of the oven.

So without further ado, let's take a look atImplementation of this puppy together.

Here is a list of ingredients you need:


1 2 / 3 cups sugar
1 1 / 2-sticks of butter (3 / 4 cup)
2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
1 tablespoon milk
3 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1 / 3 cup flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 cups chocolate chips
1 / 2 cup walnuts

Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and set the oven to 350 degrees.Combine the following ingredients in a bowl and beat well, sugar, butter, coffee and milk. Now add the eggs and vanilla and thoroughly blend them in now in the flour, cocoa, stirring, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips, followed once again all the best to consistency. Pour this mixture into your greased baking pan and sprinkle walnuts over the top.

Now place them in your preheated, 350 degree oven and put about 20 to 22 minutes. MyRecommendation is to ensure that you do not bake about this (but then again I really love sticky brownies). Cook them the way that I do not work, although I know a toothpick clean and not when I set to check for done-ness. If you prefer your brownies a little more on the cakey side, you might want a little longer to cook. But I will not guarantee the results!

All the directions for baking a cake would now before you let them cool completely "beforeCut and serve. NO. At least not for me ... let it cool enough so that you do not burn on the pan, but I highly recommend you enjoy them while they are still nice and warm and extra gooey.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Baking Supplies Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template